Reduce Downtime and Radiation Exposure
- Swagelok offers a full line of code-compliant, safety-related, and commercial-grade fluid system products.
- Swagelok’s Nuclear Quality Assurance Program is audited by NUPIC, NIAC, and other nuclear organizations.
- Swagelok 316 stainless steel has higher levels of chromium and nickel for enhanced performance.
- Custom Solutions assemblies reduce radiation exposure and minimize introduction of foreign material.
The Swagelok Advantage
- Our dedicated Nuclear Engineering Service Group has deep knowledge of nuclear industry requirements and what they mean.
- Collaboration between your design team and our Nuclear Service Group means you get the best solution for your needs.
- With Swagelok, you get all of yesterday’s experience and today’s readiness in order to meet tomorrow’s demands.
Swagelok Can Assist with Upfront Planning or Getting a Facility Back Online Quickly
- Onsite product support and technical services
- In-depth product/equipment training
- Inventory management
- Emergency deliveries
- Equipment sales and rental
- Component bundling
- Fluency in local codes
- Copies of required testing documentation
- Non-safety related assemblies
Swagelok Meets Approvals and Regulations
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code: Sections II, III, V, IX
- ASME Certificates #N-3100, #N-3101, and #N-3688
- ISO 9001
- 10CFR50, Appendix B
Contact us to see how we can help your plant run efficiently and more safely.